CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Book day...

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far.

So, I have no new tips or anything this week...life has been a bit crazy.

But, since it is almost Christmas, I thought I would share some of my holiday humor...







Ok...I have to say, the snowmen are my personal favorite. lol! I hope this gets you guys in the Holiday spirit!

And, finally, here is a picture of me and the hubbs at my Senior Prom a few years ago... I <3 this picture.



Happy Holidays!!

7 comments:

Small Review said...

Nice to see you! Thanks for the laughs. I laughed out loud with the Santa one and then again with the snowmen :)

Anonymous said...

I had to stare at that Santa one for a minute... Seriously, I was like, "Huh?" Then a second passed, then I gave a knowing nod and grin. "Aaaaaah."

::headdesk:: Did I mention I'm blonde?

(P.S. THANKS for adding me to your blog list! I feel über special now.)

Jessica K. said...

I'm glad you guys liked my humor...

Sooz, I lurrrv you. Because you just admitted to two blonde moments in one comment...you have been on my blog list since...ooohh the day I started blogging. lol!!

Holly Hill said...

Work fail. The first one is blocked for me. And Sister fail...you never called me back!

Jessica K. said...

I Sowwwyyy!!!! HUGGELS!!

Logan E. Turner said...

I switched to blogger! Come and follow meeeee!

Jessica K. said...

I was sooo your first follower!

Post a Comment