CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!



First off, I would like to thank Ani Raye and Kyanara_night for passing me this wonderful award!! Thanks guys!!

There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So, 7 random things about myself...this shouldn't be hard...hehehe...

1) I have a Pomeranian named Butters, that I lovingly call Butt-Turd...
2) I have an entire bookshelf dedicated to my nephew in my office...so every one thinks I have a son... (Even though there are things that say "I love my Aunt.")
3) I prefer my bed to sitting on the couch
4) I am really pale even though I live about 10 miles away from a beach in Florida...
5) I am a drop out of Community College
6) I owned a Mazda RX-8 and still secretly miss it, even though my new car is SO much more reliable and nicer...and cheaper
7) I can never say no to a really good sale!

Those are my 7 rando things!

Now...

*drum roll*....

I dub the following bloggers STYLISH!!

1)Logan
2)Holly (yes I know I am bending the rules a bit...)
3)Ottilie Weber
4)Cialina
5)Aylee
6)Rachel
7)Archimedes
8)Liz
9)Peggy
10)Hailey

Go check them out! (And...I know...two of them aren't new...but I just love them both!!...)

7 comments:

Holly Hill said...

I totes <3 blog awards. They're just so fun!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, yo call your dog Butt-Turd. That is AWESOME.

And I def. prefer my bed to the couch too!

Logan E. Turner said...

Yay! Thanks dude!!

Jessica K. said...

Holly--meee toooo

Sooz--I do...and my dog Sally is called Salazar... :D

Logan--Welcome!!!

Aylee said...

Butt-Turd! LOL!
Thanks so much for the award! Just so you know, I probably won't accept it officially on my blog because I'm crazy busy but I definitely appreciate that you thought of me!

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Thanks so much for the award! Like Aylee, I also don't officially recognize them on my blog (well on a post at least....), but I'm still flattered and thankful for it! :)

Liz H said...

Thank you for the award!! I just did my acceptance post and I am extremely flattered.

I love that you call your dog Butt-Turd. My cat's name is Noelle but we usually just call her kitty. I think she is going to have an identity crisis at 13.

Thanks again!

Post a Comment