CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday Blues.

Today I am just exhausted. Bloody exhausted. I stayed up WAY to late last night reading...but seriously, who can blame me?!

I am reading HALO by Alexandra Adornetto, it is a good book so far, so expect my full review on Thursday. There is a lot hanging on the last 130 pages...

Any who...for my ARC tip of the week...

YOU! If you really want an advance copy, the best way that I have found is by chatting with authors or other book bloggers! Everyone wants to see a fair and balanced review being done on books of any kind. So, go for it! Dive into that topic, or conversation that you have been dancing around! If you don't ask, no one knows that you want to!

3 comments:

Aylee said...

I am way too cowardly to ask a publisher or an author for an ARC.

Logan E. Turner said...

I am the same way, Aylee! I am so shy and feel like I am bothering them.

Jessica K. said...

NO!!! You totally should! Especially if they are new authors! They are trying to get good reviews to promote their book, and we are here to help!

Post a Comment